Zarine Khan Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Zarine Khan|
|Nickname||Little Dimple Girl|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2015)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Rizvi College of Science, Mumbai|
|Debut Film||Veer (2010)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Chocolate and junk food|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherjee and Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Film||Jab We Met, Titanic and Avatar|
|Favourite Perfume||Purplelight by Salvador Dali|
|Favourite Destination||Thailand and Madives|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Zarine Khan
- Does Zarine Khan smoke?: No
- Does Zarine Khan drink alcohol?: No
- Zarine Khan was noticed by Salman Khan on her visit on the set of film “Yuvraaj”.
- For her debut film “Veer”, she received the Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut.
- For her Princess Yashodhara’s role in “Veer”, she gained around 8 kgs of weight.
- She initially wanted to become a doctor, but due to poor financial conditions she wasn’t able to study further.
- She is the brand ambassador of “Sweet Dreams Lounge” clothing and “Samalkha Group of Institutions.”
- She was a bright student and used to score in the 90s.
- She did a Punjabi film called “Jatt James Bond” in 2014.
Also check out:-Priyanka Chopra Height