Soft, luscious lips are what everybody wants. But somehow, you can’t bridge the gap between dull lips and beautiful lips. If you are wondering why your lips seem to be dry, chapped, and pigmented – there are a lot of things that cause these problems. But it does not mean that’s the way your lips have to be. Lips can get dark and dull due to Climate, temperature, pollution and wrong lifestyle habits, so here we will discuss how to get soft lips, how to get pink lips naturally, how to take care of lips in winter, how to take care of lips after smoking and how to get rid of black lips. A few simple home remedies are all you need to get softer, smoother, and pinker lips.
Lip balm and Toothbrush
- Apply a thick layer of lip balm to your lips and leave it on for a while.
- Use a toothbrush, gently massage your lips. This will exfoliate you lips and remove the dead skin off them.
- Now wash your lips off with a wet cloth dipped in warm water.
- Reapply the lip balm to seal the moisture in.
This procedure repeated once a week will help take care of your lips in winters and also will help get you smooth lips.
Honey and Lemon Juice
- Add the lemon juice to the honey and mix well.
- Apply it on your lips and keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Now wipe it off and seal the moisture with a lip balm.
- Honey is known to keep lips soft and supple and on the other hand lemon will help in discoloration of lips and give them a healthy pink look.
Applying this pack on your lips everyday before bed will help you get rid of black lips and also the moisturising agent of honey will help you take better care of lips after smoking, making them lighter in shade.
Olive Oil and Sugar
- Put the sugar, honey and olive oil together and mix them well but make sure the sugar doesn’t get dissolved completely.
- Take out some mixture and gently scrub your lips in circular motions.
- Wipe it off with a wet cloth.
- Now moisturise your lips with a lip balm.
Applying this scrub on lips twice a week will give you soft lips and help take care of lips in winters.
- Place cocoa butter and olive oil in a glass jar and put it in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat the water and keep stirring the contents till they melt.
- Add the beetroot juice and keep stirring to mix it well.
- Transfer the lip balm into containers and let it cool down and set.
- Use with the help of a lip brush or your fingers.
This natural lip balm will get you pink lips naturally, take care of the color of lips after smoking and help you get rid of black lips.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Peel off the outer layer of the aloe leaf to get to scrap the gel off.
- Now store the gel in a container.
- Use as you would use a lip balm.
Aloevera gel can be used several times a day. It will give your lips best care in winters and help you get rid of black lips.
Above were a few tips and tricks on how to get soft lips, how to get pink lips naturally, how to take care of lips in winters, how to take care of lips after smoking and how to get rid of black lips.
We hope you liked our article. Please share this article on Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Quora, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and alike.