Sushmita Sen Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Sushmita Sen|
|Nickname||Sush and Titu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1975|
|Age (as in 2015)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, Delhi
Air Force Silver School, Delhi
St. Anns’s High School, Secunderabad, Hyderabad (Now in Telangana)
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (English Honors, Journalism)|
|Debut Film||Dastak (1996)|
|Family||Father- Shubir Sen (retired Indian Air Force officer)
Mother- Subhra Sen (Jewelry Designer)
Sister- Neelam Sen
|Address||6th Floor, Beach Queen, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Writing Poems & Prose, Jet Skiing, Biking|
|Controversies||• In 1994, after she won the Miss India crown, Aishwarya Rai went backstage and broke down.
• In 2012, she was robbed in Athens, Greece, she lost her passport, credit cards and other documents at the airport, which made it difficult for her to prove her identity.
|Favourite Food||Sushi and Chocolate Fudge|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Arjun Rampal|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door’|
|Favourite Destination||Italy, Indonesia, Maldives and Dubai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vikram Bhatt (Director)
Sanjay Narang (Businessman)
Sabeer Bhatia (Entrepreneur)
Randeep Hooda (Actor)
Imtiaz Khatri (Businessman)
Manav Menon (Ad-filmmaker)
Bunty Sachdeva (Businessman)
Wasim Akram (Cricketer)
Ritik Bhasin (Businessman)
|Children||Daughter- Renee and Alisah (Adopted)
|Salary||3 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Sushmita Sen
- Does Sushmita Sen smoke?: No
- Does Sushmita Sen drink alcohol?: Yes
- During her childhood, she was tomboyish as he spend majority of time with boys.
- She’s the brand ambassador of big brands like Kalyan Jewellers and Assotech.
- She was associated with P&G ‘s Project Shiksha, that works on the development of children in need across the globe.
- She has received various awards like the Rajiv Gandhi Award, IIFA Award, 2 Filmfare Awards, 3
Star Screen Awards and 3 Zee Cine Awards.
- She loves animals and owns 4 dogs and a python.
- It is said that the film “Ankahee” of 2006, was very much inspired by the relationship between her and director Vikram Bhatt.
- Her mother along with the Meena Bazaar’s tailor were the ones who made the gown that she wore at the finale of the Miss Universe.
- Till the age of 16, she was not at all good in English, but she became fluent in it after few years.
- Her Ex-boyfriend Sabeer Bhatia (head of hotmail.com) gave her a diamond ring of 10.5 carats.
Also check out:-Roopal Tyagi Height, Weight, Age