Sushant Singh Rajput Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends & Much More
|Name||Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in cm||185 cm|
|Height in meters||1.85 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||6′ 1″|
|Weight in Kg||74 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||163 lbs|
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 28 inches
– Biceps: 13.5 inches
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1986|
|Age (as in 2015)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||St. Karen’s High School (Patna)
Kulachi Hansraj Model School (Delhi)
|College||Delhi College of Engineering|
|Educational Qualifications||Studied Mechanical Engineering for three years and dropped out in final year to pursue career in acting|
|Debut||Film Debut: Kai Po Che (2013)
TV Debut: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008)
|Father||K. K. Singh (Govt. Officer)|
|Mother||Not Known (she died in 2002)|
|Sister||4 elder sisters
Mitu Singh (State Level Cricketer), Shweta Singh Kirti (lives in US)
|Controversies||A rumor about Sushant and Ankita being secretly married, which was denied by both|
|Favourite Food||Pani Puri, Pasta, Mishti Dahi|
|Favourite Actor||Keanu Reeves, Shah Rukh Khan, Daniel Day Lewis|
|Favourite Actress||Isha Sherwani|
|Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Engaged to Ankita Lokhande|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ankita Lokhande (2009-Present)
He is rumored to have dated Richa Chadha in the past.
|Car Collection||He was reported to own an Audi and he gifted his girlfriend Ankita a Range Rover.|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Unknown Facts About Sushant Singh Rajput
- Does Sushant Singh Rajput smoke?: Yes
- Does Sushant Singh Rajput drink alcohol?: Yes
- He secured 7th rank at the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), 2003. Being the National Olympiad Winner in Physics, he cleared more than 10 national engineering exams.
- Sushant got training from choreographer Shiamak Davar and went on to perform in the 2006 Commonwealth Games and Filmfare Awards as a backup dancer.
- Sushant Singh Rajput also plays a very big role in the social work field. He has aided several movements to provide food to poor children.
- He is addicted to black coffee and cigarettes.
- His loves eating aloo or gobhi parathas with butter for breakfast.
- He hates going to the gym because he finds it boring. The one exercise regimen that he loves is ballet. He practices ballet 4-7 times a week, if he gets enough time.
- He had just three ambitions when he came to Mumbai. First, to work in a Yash Raj films. Second, was to do a Pepsi commercial and third was to be on the cover of Filmfare magazine.
Also check out:-R. Madhavan Height, Weight