Sridevi Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Shree Amma Yanger Ayyapan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 Kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||13 August 1963|
|Age (as in 2015)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Debut Film||Muruga (1967)|
|Family||Father- Ayyapan Yanger (Lawyer)
Mother- Rajeswari Yanger
Brother- 2 (Step- Brothers)
|Address||Sea Springs, Bungalow No. 2
Green Acres, 7 Bungalows,
|Controversies||• Fan magazine published her and Mithun Chakraborty’s marriage certificate.
• Though, she married Boney Kapoor on June 2, 1996, but they announced it pretty late in January 1997.
|Favourite Food||Rice Rasam, Vanilla Ice cream and Strawberries|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Film||Chandni, Nagina and Mr.India|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mithun Chakraborty (Actor)|
|Husband||Boney Kapoor (Producer)|
|Children||Daughter- Jhanvi, Khushi and Anshula (Step-Daughter)
Son- Arjun Kapoor (Step-Son)
|Salary||5 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||35 Crore (INR)|
Some lesser known facts about Sridevi
- Does Sridevi smoke?: No
- Does Sridevi drink alcohol?: No
- Sridevi is considered as the first ever female superstar of Bollywood.
- She has been part of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam & Kannada films for more than 4 decades.
- She began her acting journey in 1967 as a child artist in Tamil film “Thunaivan” by playing the role of young Muruga.
- She is not a professionally trained dancer, but is considered as one of the finest dancers.
- As a child artist she won the Kerala State Film Award for “Poombatta” in 1971.
- She shared a great chemistry with actor Jeetendra, as they have done 16 films together out of which 11 were hits.
- Because of her dance moves and costumes in the 80’s, she was even called as”Miss Thunder Thighs.“
- Steven Spielberg offered her a role in “Jurassic Park”, but she refused because itwas not a lead role.
- She was the first choice for roles in “Baazigar” and “Beta”, but due to some reasons, it didn’t happened.
- Though, she received Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her double-role in “Chaalbaaz”, but during the filming of the famous rain song “Na Jaane Kaha Se Aayi Hai” she was suffering from a fever of 103 degrees.
- When she landed up in Bollywood, she couldn’t speak Hindi, and used dubbing for her dialogues.