Sharman Joshi Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Sharman Joshi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 29 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||28 April 1979|
|Age (as in 2015)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Arvind Joshi (Theatre Actor)
Mother- Not Known
Sisters- Manasi Joshi Roy (Actress)
|Hobbies||Travelling, watching movies, reading and playing sports|
|Favourite Food||Grilled Club Sandwich|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Kajol|
|Favourite Color||Black, Brown, and Grey|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Son- Varryan and Vihaan
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Some lesser known facts about Sharman Joshi
- Does Sharman Joshi smoke?: No
- Does Sharman Joshi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sharman incepted his theater acting by doing the role of a deaf character in the Gujarati version of “All the Best.”
- His wife, Prerana Chopra is the daughter of veteran actor, Prem Chopra.
- He has done ad commercials for 7 Up, Kara Skin Wipes, Airtel, Nokia, and Perk and also hosted a TV show “Poker Face.”
- He considers Mahendra Joshi as his mentor for grooming him the craft of acting.
- For his role in the film “Ferrari Ki Sawaari”, he gave the auditioned around times.
- His sister Mansi is married to famous TV actor Rohit Roy.
- His father Arvind Joshi, played a small role in 1975s blockbuster “Sholay.”
- He has received 2 Filmfare Awards and an IIFA Award.