Sanjeev Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Sanjeev Kapoor|
|Nickname||Chef Sanjeev and Rachael Ray of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||10 April 1964|
|Age (as in 2015)||51 Years|
|Birth Place||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|School||St. Thomas School, Meerut
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Runjab Regimental Centre in Meerut Kent
St Marry’s Academy, Saharanpur
Government Model School, New Delhi
|College||Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Pusa, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Hotel Management|
|Debut||Debut TV : Khana Khazana (1993)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Banker)
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- 1 (Chartered Account)
|Favourite Food||Bengali sandesh and pani puri|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Restaurant||Noma in Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Favourite Destination||New Zealand|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Kriti and Rachita
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Some lesser known facts about Sanjeev Kapoor
- Does Sanjeev Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Sanjeev Kapoor drink alcohol?: No
- Chef Sanjeev hosted shows like Khana Khazana, MasterChef India and Cook Smart.
- Initially, Zee TV’s popular cooking show Khana Khazana’s name was “Shrimaan Bawarchi”, but on his suggestion, the name was changed.
- Cumin, clove, pepper and cardamom are among his most favourites spices.
- The Government of India awarded him as the “Best Chef of India.”
- His show “Khana Khazana” is the longest cooking show with the span of 13 years and broadcasted in 120 countries.
- He was a bright student and always came in the top 5, in his school.
- He wanted to become a doctor as he took Biology as his main subject in Matric.
- His friend Jasmit Singh a.k.a Sunny turned his fortunes as he adviced him to fill the form of hotel management, which turned out to be the right decision.
- He did his management trainee program from India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC).
- He is the brand ambassador for “Sweekar Advanced” sunflower oil brand.
- His book “How to Cook Indian” was the ‘Summer Cookbooks of the year 2011’ in New York Times.
- Reader’s Digest listed him at No. 31 in 100 of India’s Most Trusted persons in 2010.