Remo D’Souza Height, Weight, Age, Wife & More
|Real Name||Ramesh Gopi Nair|
|Profession||Actor, director and choreographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: Not Known
– Waist: Not Known
– Biceps: Not Known
|Date of Birth||2 April 1972|
|Age (as in 2015)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Jamnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Applied Mathematics|
|Debut||Lal Paharer Katta (2007)|
|Family||Father- Gopi Nair (Air force officer)
Mother- Madhaviyamma (Housewife)
Brothers- Ganesh Gopi (Elder)
Sisters- 3 (Younger)
|Address||Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• For devotional reasons he banned non-veg food on the sets of ABCD 2.|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Lizelle D’Souza (Costume designer)|
Son- Gabriel D’Souza and Dhruv D’Souza
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Remo D’Souza
- Does Remo D’Souza smoke?: No
- Does Remo D’Souza drink alcohol?: No
- After his schooling in Gujarat , he moved to Mumbai in search of dancing scope and opened a dance class called Super Brats at Churni Road, with 4 students initially.
- In his struggling days he used to live at Bandra station, Mumbai, and had difficulties in getting food.
- He never took any professional dance training but idolized Micheal Jackson.
- In 1995, he got his first entry in Bollywood as an assistant to choreographer Ahmed Khan in the movie Rangeela.
- His first pop video was for Sonu Nigam’s album Deewana, which was a big hit. But, his turning point was when he choreographed an item number called Ishq Samundar in Kaante.
Also check out:-Mika Singh Height, Weight