Rani Mukerji Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Husband,& Much More!
|Real Name||Rani Mukerji|
|Nickname||Khandala Girl, Baby|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1978|
|Age (as in 2015)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Maneckjee Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997)|
|Family||Father- Ram Mukherjee (film director)
Mother- Krishna Mukherjee (playback singer)
Brother- Raja Mukherjee (elder) (producer and director)
|Address (Fan mail address)||Rani Mukherjee
405, Shanti Building
B Width 4th Floor
Kalyan Complex, Versova
Mumbai 400 061
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Playing with her niece whom she lovingly calls “Mishti”
Dislikes: When people make fun of her saying she only gets films under Yash Raj Banner
|Controversies||• Rani kept his relationship with Aditya Chopra secret for many years, she yelled at Simi Garewal on her chat show when Simi asked question about her relationship. Rani said “There’s a lot I know about you too, which of course you wouldn’t want me to bring up.”, later Rani asked to delete that part from the interview.
• It is said that at times Rani have had cold wars with co-stars Kajol, Aishwarya Rai, Vivek Oberoi and Jaya Bachchan.
• Her brother Raja Mukherji was accused of molesting a young female director by saying that he’ll introduce her to Rani Mukherji. Although Rani was not part of this controversy but the issue dragged her name into it.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Sharmila Tagore|
|Favourite Color||Red and Blue|
|Favourite Food||Fish prepared by her mother|
|Favourite Destination||Sikkim, India|
|Favourite Accessory||Diamond ring gifted by her father|
|Favourite Perfume||Polo Sport|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Govinda (actor), Abhishek Bachchan (actor), Aditya Chopra (director)|
|Husband||Aditya Chopra (director & producer)|
|Marriage Date||21 April 2014|
|Cars collection||Audi A8 W12, Mercedes Benz E-class|
|Salary||Per Movie: 2-3 Crores (INR)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rani Mukerji:
- Does Rani Mukerji Smoke?: Yes
- Does Rani Mukerji Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- She is a trained Odissi dancer.
- Prior to signing for Bollywood films, she got training at Roshan Taneja’s acting institute.
- She is a private person and rarely interacts with media unlike other celebrities.
- She has been termed as one of the most accomplished actresses of Bollywood by the critics.
- She doesn’t like being monotonous in films and so she tries different drastic roles.
- She did a cameo role at the age of fourteen in her father’s Bengali film Biyar Phool (1992)
- She got her major breakthrough from the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”(1998).
- She was offered the lead role in Hollywood film ” The Namesake” (2006), however she turned down the offer as the dates clashed with the Bollywood movie ” Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” (2006).
- She changed the spelling of her surname from “Mukherjee” to “Mukerji” in her passport and hence opted not to change.
- She is the first actor in Bollywood to win two awards simultaneously “Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress” awards in a single year (2005) at the Filmfare.
- She hails from a total filmy background, her father is a retired film director and founder of the Filmalaya Studios, while her mother Krishna was a playback Singer.
- Her brother is a producer turned director Raja Mukerji
- Debashree Mukerji who is a national award winning actress is her maternal aunt.
- Her cousins are Kajol, Tanisha and Mohnish Behl.