Ramdev Height, Weight, Age, Family & More

Ramdev Height, Weight, Age, Family & More

baba-ramdev5

Bio
Real Name Ramkrishna Yadav
Nickname Baba Ramdev
Profession Yoga Guru and Spiritual Leader
Physical Stats & More
Height in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
Weight in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 145 lbs
Body Measurements – Chest: 37 Inches
– Waist: 29 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Personal Life
Date of Birth 25 December 1965
Age (as in 2015) 49 Years
Birth Place Mahendragarh Haryana, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Capricorn
Nationality Indian
Hometown Mahendragarh Haryana, India
School Not Known
College N/A
Educational Qualifications N/A
Family Father- Ram Nivas Yadav
Mother- Gulabo Devi
Brothers- Ram Bharat
Sisters- N/A
Religion Hindu
Address Patanjali Yogpeeth, Maharshi Dayanand Gram, Delhi-Haridwar National Highway, Near Bahadarbad, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Hobbies Teaching Yoga
Controversies • In 2013, he was detained at the London’s Heathrow Airport by airport authorities for around 8 hours for unknown reason.
• He urged to stop the release of Aamir Khan’s “PK” as he condemned the image of Hinduism shown in the movie.
• In 2006, he said that, inorder to put a break on AIDS cases, sex education should be replaced by yoga education.
• He jumped out of the stage in Ramlila ground in Delhi by wrapping a dupatta, after a big unit of police and RAF came to detain him.
Girls, Affairs and More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends N/A
Money Factor
Salary N/A
Net Worth 15000 Crore (INR)

rmdv1

Some lesser known facts about Ramdev

  • Does Ramdev smoke?: No
  • Does Ramdev drink alcohol?: No
  • Ramdev possess world’s  biggest center for Ayurved and Yoga called “Patanjali Yogpeeth”, located in Haridwar.
  • He considers Bismil and Subash Chandra Bose as his inspirations.
  • To obtain knowledge, discipline and meditation he spent many years in the Himalayan caves.
  • He had incomplete schooling as he left his school after the 8th standard and incepted learning Yoga as well as  Sanskrit from different gurukuls.
  • He does not possess any stake in Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd., instead Balakrishna owns 92% of it. And the rest 8% by Sarwan and Sunita Poddar, a Scotland-based NRI.
  • His Patanjali has around 5000 franchisee stores all over India and gains an average gross turnover of about Rs 1200 crore(INR).
  • He is honoured with Honorary Doctorate by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Sri Chandrashekharendra Saraswati National Eminence Award and Tarun Kranti Award.

ramdev

Also check out:-Nushrat Bharucha Height

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *