Pankaj Kapur Height, Weight, Age, Wife & More
|Real Name||Pankaj Kapur|
|Profession||Actor and Director|
|Popular Role||Mussadi Lal (Office Office)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 36 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1954|
|Age (as in 2015)||61 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College||Government College, Ludhiana
National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi
|Debut||Film Debut : Arohan (1982)
TV Debut : Karamchand (1985–1988)
|Family||Father- Not Known (College Principal)
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Address||Yari Road, Mumbai|
|Controversies||A person filed a complaint against him in Association of Motion Pictures and TV Programme Producers for copying his script in film “Mausam.”|
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal and Pakodas|
|Favourite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman, Marlon Brando and Rajesh Khanna|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Neelima Azeem (Divorced)
Supriya Pathak (Actress)
|Children||Daughter- Sanah Kapoor
Son- Shahid Kapoor (Actor) and Ruhaan Kapoor
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Pankaj Kapur
- Does Pankaj Kapur smoke?: No
- Does Pankaj Kapur alcohol?: No
- Pankaj appeared on the silver screen in the Academy Award winning film “Gandhi” as Mahatma Gandhi’s second secretary, Pyarelal Nayyar.
- He was a bright student and completed his engineering before moving to acting school.
- He received his first National Film Award in 1989 with film “Raakh”, which also includes Aamir Khan.
- During his movie career, he shifted towards TV serials because he was frequently getting offers of actress’s brother or a villain’s role, which he wanted to avoid.
- He considers his character in ” Neem ka Ped” to be the most challenging role for him.
- He won Filmfare Critics Award and National Film Award for his solid performance in “Maqbool.”
- His father-in-law, Baldev Pathak was a renowned tailor of his times and used to stitch Rajesh Khanna’s dresses.
Also check out:-Neil Nitin Mukesh Height