Mahira Khan Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Mahira Hafeez Khan|
|Famous Role||Khirad Ehsan (Humsafar)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 December 1982|
|Age (as in 2015)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Foundation Public School|
|College||University of Southern California, Los Angeles|
|Debut||Debut Film : Bol (2011)
Debut TV : MTV’s Most Wanted (2006)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Younger)
|Hobbies||Reading and listening old music|
|Controversies||• Since her film “Bol”, her married life is derailed and she filed for divorce against his husband Ali, in 2014.
• In 2015, she posted in a halloween picture with a fake “Shiv Sainik”, for which she had to apologize later.
|Favourite Food||Any gravy with rice|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nouman Ijaz, Johnny Depp and Daniel Day Lewis|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Samina Peerzada and Bushra Ansari|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Ali Askari (2007)|
|Salary||1 Lakh/episode (PKR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Mahira Khan
- Does Mahira Khan smoke?: No
- Does Mahira Khan drink alcohol?: No
- Apart from acting, she hosted the “Most Wanted” show on MTV Pakistan “Weekends with Mahira” on Aag TV.
- It was Madhuri Dixit, who inspired her to become an actress.
- Her TV show “Humsafar” was not only popular in Pakistan, but also liked by the in Indian audience when it was premiered on Zee Zindagi.
- Her favorite song is “Waqt Ne Kiya Kiya Haseen Sitam” from old Bollywood film “Kaagaz Ke Phool.”
- Before acting she did jobs like a cashier, cleaning toilets, shutting down the stores at night.
- In 2012, she was listed as the Most Beautiful Woman in Pakistan.
- She likes writing journals about her daily activities and feelings.
- She loves reading books by J.D Sangler.
- She met her husband Ali, while she was studying in Los Angeles.