Kapil Sharma Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife & More
|Real Name||Kapil Sharma|
|Profession||Stand-up Comedian, TV Anchor and Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in cm||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5 feet 8 inches (5′ 8″)|
|Real Height||5′ 8″|
|Weight in Kg||64 kg|
|Weight in pounds||141 lbs|
|Date of Birth||2nd April, 1981|
|Age||33 Years (As in 2014)|
|Birth Place||Amritsar, Punjab|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Shri Ram Ashram Sen. Sec. School, Amritsar|
|College||Hindu College, Amritsar
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Father||Late. K. Sharma (worked as head constable in Punjab police)|
|Brothers||Ashok Kumar Sharma|
|Hobbies||Sufi Music, Singing|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Not Known|
|Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Rajma chawal, Aloo Parantha|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Preeti Simoes, Bhavneet (Ginni) Chatrath|
|Car Collection||Range Rover Evoque|
|Salary Per Episode||he produces his show himself|
|Net Worth||20 Crores (INR)|
Some unknown facts about Kapil Sharma
- Does Kapil Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Kapil Sharma drink alcohol?: No
- Kapil was paid minimum wages in the initial stages of his career and he even acted as a comedian without being paid at all.
- He came from a lower middle class family with no entertainment background and had to struggle a lot to get himself roles that are worthy.
- His father died in 2004 due to Cancer. He didn’t have the money to join any acting course but due to his sheer talent, many institutions sponsored his acting course fee.
- He started his acting career as a theater artist when he was in his early twenties.
- His initial passion was singing and singing is the thing which made him to come to the tinsel town.
- He is one of the very few comedians in India who was ranked among the list of Forbes magazine in terms of power and money.
- He was being launched to the film industry by the legendary Yash Raj Films, but the project somehow stopped abruptly.
- He met his rumored girl friend Preethi Simoes on the sets of “Comedy Circus” and she is currently working as the creative director of Kapil’s show, “Comedy Nights With Kapil”.
- He once made a news public that his ex-girlfriend who used to work with him in theater was married to a Gujarati store owner in London. Coincidentally he met her in London few months ago.
- He had a twitter fight with the King of Controversies, Kamal R Khan (KRK).
Also check out:-Akanksha Puri Height