Hillary Clinton Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More
|Real Name||Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton|
|Nickname||Hillary, Hill, HRod, Mrs. Clinton|
|Political Journey||• In January 1979, Hillary Clinton became First Lady of Arkansas and retained the title for twelve years (1979-1981, 1983-1992).
• She became the First Lady of the United States in January 1993.
• In the year 2000, she was chosen by the Democratic Party to run in the Senate Election.
• She won the Senate Election with 55% of vote on November 7, 2000.
• On January 3, 2001, Hillary Clinton was sworn in as US Senator.
• She gave her service on five senate committees – Committee on Budget (2001–2002), Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009), Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009), Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009) and Special Committee on Aging.
• In November 2004, she announced to run for a second senate term.
• She won the senate election for the second time with 67% of the vote on November 7, 2006.
• On January 20, 2007, Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for the United States Presidential Election of 2008.
• She lost South Carolina primary to Obama by two-to-one.
• She supported Obama at the 2008 Democratic National Convention by giving a passionate speech.
• On December 1, 2008, Obama announced Hillary Clinton as his nominee for Secretary of State.
• She took the oath of office of Secretary of State of USA on January 21, 2009.
• She has announced her candidacy for the United States Presidential Election of 2016 and at present she is campaigning for the same.
|Biggest Rival||Donald Trump|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1947|
|Age (as in 2015)||68 Years|
|Birth Place||Edgewater Hospital in Chicago, Illinois|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|School||Park Ridge, Maine East High School (1964), Maine South High School (1964–1965)|
|College||Wellesley College (1965–1969), Yale Law School (1969–1973)|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of arts with with Departrmental honors in Political Science|
|Family||Father- Hugh Ellsworth Rodham (American businessman)
Mother- Dorothy Howell Rodham (American Homemaker)
Brothers- Tony Rodham (Consultant), Hugh Rodham (Lawyer)
|Address||55 West 125th Street New York, USA|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Home decor, gardening, playing scrabble, doing crossword puzzles|
|Controversies||• Her email controversy is at the top on the list of Hillary Clinton’s controversy where she has been criticized for using her personal account to send classified documents during her tenure as United States Secretary of States.
• In 1978, Hillary and Bill Clinton were criticized for buying acres of riverfront land to form Whitewater Development Corp. through wrong means.
• Clinton Foundation has been criticized for the errors in its tax returns.
• She has been criticized in Benghazi case for failing to protect US interests abroad.
• She has been criticized for delivering a speech on inequality by wearing a Giorgio Armani jacket worth 12000 USD.
|Favorite Politician||Martin Luther King Jr.|
|Favorite Quote||“Human rights are women’s rights. Women’s rights are human rights”.|
|Favorite Food||Hot sauces, DeFrazio’s Pizzeria in Troy, apple, burgers, ice creams, wine|
|Favorite Film||Casablanca, The Wizard of Oz, Out of Africa|
|Favorite Book||Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s ‘The Brothers Karamazov’, The Return of the Prodigal Son|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Bill Clinton (married 1975)|
|Children||Daughter- Chelsea Clinton (born February 27, 1980)|
|Net Worth||22 million USD|