Hair fall is one of the most common problems we face today. According to hair experts, losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is fairly normal. It is only a cause of concern when you lose more than that. Along with hair fall comes other problems too like greying and thinning of hair. But you can stop hair fall in its tracks with these simple home remedies. So here in this post we will discuss on topics like
How to stop hair fall?
How to control greying of hair?
And some home remedies for thinning of hair.
- 1 Home Remedies to Control Hair Fall
- 2 Control Greying of Hair
- 3 Home Remedies to Control Thinning of Hair
Home Remedies to Control Hair Fall
- Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip.
- Wash after one hour.
- Grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk.
- Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.
- Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
Using Coconut oil is one the the best tips to control hair fall and it also helps in reducing greying of hair.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic.
- Add coconut oil to it and mix them well.
- Massage it on your scalp till the ends.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Doing this two times in a week will not only help in re-growth of your hair bu will also moisturise the hair making it healthy.
3) Onion Juice
- Chop an onion, squeezing out its juice.
- Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Now wash off your hair with a shampoo.
Onion juice is help in reducing in hair fall and it also helps in reducing greying of hair and helps in reducing thin hair.
- Take some mustard oil and dry henna powder.
- Mix the paste well and apply it to the scalp
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash with a shampoo.
Apart from stopping the hair fall it also acts as a home remedy to control thinning of hair.
- Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix it well and apply to the entire scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Usage of these few home ingredients will surely help reduce hair fall at home and also helps in controlling greying of hair and reducing the thinning of hair.
Control Greying of Hair
- Crush the amla well.
- Apply this paste to the scalp and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair using water.
- You can also pour the amla juice on your hair and repeat the same procedure.
Amla is one of the best home ingredient to use in order to control greying of hair.
2) Almond Oil
- Mix 4 tablespoon almond oil with 1 tablespoon amla juice and 1 teaspoon lime juice in a small container.
- Shake well to mix.
- Massage scalp with a small amount of this mixture and leave for 45 minutes.
- Rinse off the scalp and hair with cold water using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
Almond oil is one of the best home remedies for reducing hair fall and it also helps in reducing the thinning of hair.
3) Sesame Oil
- Add 4 tablespoon sesame oil and half teaspoon carrot seed essential oil.
- Shake well the two oils.
- Gently massage the oil into your scalp and hair roots.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and gentle shampoo and conditioner.
Sesame oil acts as the best oil to help reduce greying of hair.
Home Remedies to Control Thinning of Hair
1) Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is the most effective of all the hair thinning remedies. You can get Aloe Vera gel by peeling off it’s leaves and scraping the gel out. Massage your scalp with this gel and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Aloe vera gel also acts as a great conditioner to hair.
Avocado is well-known for its numerous health benefits. Mash an avocado and a banana together and massage your scalp with this mixture. Leave it on for 30 minutes so that the nutrients get absorbed properly. Rinse off with a mild shampoo and apply a conditioner afterwards.
3) Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seed is a common household remedy to treat hair loss and thinning. Soak 2-3 table spoons of fenugreek or methi seeds overnight in water. Rinse your hair with this water to screap off dandruff and promote hair growth.
We hope you liked our article. Please share this article on Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Quora, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and alike.