Gandhi Jayanti 2016 Wishes Quotes Sms Status
First of all I would like to wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2016.Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated every year on 2nd october on the ocassion of birthday of the Indian legend ‘Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’.Who was a freedom fighter known as Father of the Nation.He was a man of great Value for Indians.It is an official National Holiday on the day of Gandhi Jayanti.
Mahatma Gandhi who is also known as “Bapu” one of the greatest man of our nation who fights for our country so that we get freedom. He was a well educated man and he believes in non-violence and always live simple life. He was involved in so many freedom fights and he has became inspiration to so many people.
Gandhiji was the man of simple living and high thinking which has been set as an example to us. He was very against to the smoking, drinking, untouchability, and non-vegetarianism. At this day the selling of alcohol has been completely banned for whole day by the government of India. He was the pioneer of truth and non-violence who started the Satyagraha movement for India’s freedom. Gandhi ji is considered to be the most brave and greatest man of India.
Celebration of Gandhi Jayanti is also a tribute to his works and contributions done for India’s Independence.Here in this page we provide the latest and new Gandhi Jayanti 2016 wishs sms quotes status.
See Also: Gandhi Jayanti HD Wallpaper
Gandhi Jayanti 2016 Wishes Quotes Sms Status
- Sirf ek satya, ek ahimsha, Do hi jinke hathiyaar..
Unn hathiyaaro se hi toh, Kar diya Hindustaan azaad..
Aise amar aatma ko karo milke Salaam!
- Our beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your word become your actions,Your action become your habit, Your habit become your values, your values become your destiny’ Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean. If a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean not become dirty. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Let us all follow the path of truth and wisdom and pay homage to our father of nation on this day. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Those who know how to think need no teachers. – Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- ‘The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Desh k liye jisne vilas ko thukraya tha,
Tyag videshi dhage usne khud hi khaadi banaya tha,
Pehen k kaath ki chappal jisne Satyagrahe ka raag sunaya tha..
Woh Mahatma Gandhi Kehlaya tha….Happy Gandhi Jayanti…!!!
- ‘The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.’
- Satya ahinsha ki andhi hai,Chalta Seena Tane ,
Bura Na Mano Gandhi Hai,Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- ‘Nothing has saddened me so much in life as the hardness of heart of educated people.’ Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- ‘Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable.’ Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- ‘I’m prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.’ Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- On Gandhi Jayanti,let’s pay our tributes to the messiah of non-violence & take leadership in creating better polity in India, to build a best India!
- Just want to wish for peace,
Humanity, love and happiness
For the world on this Gandhi Jayanti
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!!
- The father of the nation with the tools of truth and nonviolence,
Freed our nation from imperialism,
Follow path of truth and wisdom,
Pay homage to this great leader
on Gandhi Jayanti & always…..
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
- Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained.
- ‘Aaj Ek Solid Bande Ka Janamdin Hai
Bole Toh Apna Gandhi Bapu
Mast Yaad Karne Ka Aur Karane Ka
Is Message Ko Forward Karne Ka, Kya Mamu’
- It’s day of celebrations,
Its day to value a special person,
Person who is the cause of our nation,
Who taught world the lesson of non-violence,
Its Mahatama Gandhi..
The Father of Nation……
- I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
- Non-violence requires a double faith, faith in God and also faith in man.
- Wishing you a Very Happy Gandhi Jayanti.Follow the Mahatma Gandhi foot steps and Spread peace not hatred.
- Raghupati Raghav raja Ram, patit pavan Sita Ram Sita Ram Sita Ram,Bhaj pyare tu Sitaram Ishwar Allah tero naam, Saab ko Sanmti de Bhagavan Happy Gandhi Jayanti…
- Bole toh apne ‘Gandhi Bapu’ re..
Mast se yaad karne ka, aur karvaane ka,
Bole toh, iss message ko forward karne ka, kya maamu!
- Strength does not come from physical capacity, It comes from an indomitable will…
- ‘Be the change that you wish to see in the world.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- ‘Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.’
- Violent men have not been known in history to die to a man. They die up to a point.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- ‘Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
Hope you like this Post. If you Like this Post then Share this post on social sites like as whatsapp , facebook , Google plus,Twitter , Line , Kik ,Hike etc..