Fawad Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Fawad Afzal Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Singer and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 69 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 29 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 November 1981|
|Age (as in 2015)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Lahore Grammar School, Lahore|
|College||National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore (NUCES), Lahore|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor in Computers and Telecom Engineering|
|Debut||Debut TV : Jutt and Bond (2000)
Debut Film : Khuda Kay Liye (2007)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Hobbies||Singing and playing guitar|
|Controversies||In 2015, Shiv Sena seeking a ban on Pakistani artists like him.|
|Favourite Food||Sarson Ka Saag|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Do Aur Do Paanch, Mr Natwarlal, Satte Pe Satta, Shahenshah, Omkara and Mr India|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||2 Crore/film (PKR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Fawad Khan
- Does Fawad Khan smoke?: Yes
- Does Fawad Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- He spent majority of his childhood outside Pakistan like in Manchester, Saudi Arabia and Greece, and returned to Pakistan at the age of 12.
- He was a shy fellow at school times and was bullied by his classmates.
- He is diabetic with type 1 diabetes and ties a device on his arm to view the disease level.
- He is a fine singer and was part of a band called “Entity Paradigm”, who made an album “Irtiqa” in 2003.
- He refused to do intimate scenes with Alia Bhatt in the film “Kapoor & Sons.”
- He won the “Best TV Actor Award for his role as Hassan in serial “Dastaan”.
- He own a clothing brand called “Silk.”
- He was not the first choice for debut film”Khuda Kay Liye”, as it was initially offered to Ali Zafar.
- He wears glasses for Farsightedness or hyperopia.
- In 2015, he became the first Pakistani actor to win a Filmfare award for Best Debut Actor (Male) in “Khoobsurat.”
- He went abroad to attend charity events for cricketer Imran Khan’s philanthropic cancer hospital.
- He married Sadaf Khan after 8 years long relationship.