Arvind Kejriwal Height, Weight, Age, Family, Unknown Facts & More
|Arvind Kejriwal Real Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Arvind Kejriwal Nickname||Aam Aadmi, Demolition Man, Citizen Kane, AK-47 (he shoots corruption with that :P)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Profession||Social Activist. Politician|
|Arvind Kejriwal Height in cm||165 cm|
|Arvind Kejriwal Height in meters||1.65 m|
|Arvind Kejriwal Height in Feet Inches||5 feet 5 inches (5′ 5″)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Weight||56-58 Kgs|
|Arvind Kejriwal Date of Birth||16 August, 1968|
|Arvind Kejriwal Age (as in 2013)||45 Years|
|Arvind Kejriwal Birth Place||Siwani, Haryana, India|
|Arvind Kejriwal Hometown||His ancestral land is in Siwani, Haryana but he is settled in Ghaziabad, U.P. from many years|
|Arvind Kejriwal Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Leo|
|Arvind Kejriwal Home Address||902 R, Girnar, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, U.P.|
|Arvind Kejriwal School||Campus School, Hisar|
|Arvind Kejriwal College||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur|
|Arvind Kejriwal Likes||Eating golgappe at roadside, watching movie every weekend with his family, living life like a Aam Aadmi|
|Arvind Kejriwal Dislikes||corruption, Laal Batti Culture|
|Arvind Kejriwal Father||Gobind Ram Kejriwal (Electrical Engineer)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Mother||Gita Devi|
|Arvind Kejriwal Sister||Ranjana (younger sister)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Brother||Manoj (younger brother, 38) (Software Engineer in IBM, Pune)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Wife||Sunita Kejriwal (IRS officer), she was his batchmate during his training|
|Arvind Kejriwal Children||2 (1 son and 1 daughter)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Son||Pulkit (younger)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Daughter||Harshita (elder)|
|Arvind Kejriwal Cars||Blue Maruti Suzuki WagonR|
|Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth||71 Lakh (His total assets)|
Some Unknown Arvind Kejriwal Facts
- Does Arvind Kejriwal Smoke?: No
- Does Arvind Kejriwal Drink Alcohol?: No
- He met his wife Sunita during their Civil Services Training in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
- He is a pure vegetarian man and follows Vipassana.
- He is a mechanical engineering (graduated from IIT, Kharagpur)
- He cleared Civil Services exam in a single attempt.
- He was always involved in getting rid of social issues, He has also worked with Mother Teresa.
- During his college days in Kharagpur, Arvind used to go to slums to teach kids who could not afford to study. As told by his classmates in an interview, Arvind used to go to slums for teaching kids and used to do social service when they (his classmates) used to enjoy their holidays by watching movies, playing etc.
- He was the person because of whom RTI Delhi came into act. In 2006, Arvind Kejriwal was awarded Ramon Magsaysay Award for playing a very useful hand to enact RTI Act.
- He donated Magsaysay award money to an NGO.
- In 2006, he resigned from revenue service to devote his full time in social services.
- During the days when he used to work as an IRS officer, he refused to have a peon, cleaned his table himself.
- He never celebrates his birthday
- In 2011, He along with Anna Hazare and team did India Against corruption (IAC) movement in Ramlila Maidan, Delhi to pass Jan Lokpal Bill which was failed due to political tactics of Congress, BJP and other political parties.
- After failure of the movement, Arvind Kejriwal and many other IAC team members decided to make a political party to fight against corruption in India. Although Anna Hazare, Kiran Bedi and many other IAC team members were against entering into political system.
- On 26, November 2012, Aam Aadmi Party was launched.
- He defeated former 3 term Delhi CM Sheila Dixit by 25,864 votes in Delhi Assembly Election, 2013
- He has a habit of checking each and every document, file, each and every line of documents, marking main lines with marker and making sure that everything is correct. His Colleagues say that he cross checked the Jan Lokpal Bill about 100 times.
- He was the main member of the team who made Jan Lokpal Bill.
- He never loses his temper. According to his Colleagues, whenever he is angry, he prefers not to talk to anyone for some time.
- He has no corruption charges till now (back since he was an IRS officer to ex Delhi’s Chief Minister)