Aishwarya Sakhuja Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More
|Real Name||Aishwarya Sakhuja|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous Role||Tanya or Toasty (Saas Bina Sasural)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 8½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||4 January 1985|
|Age (as in 2015)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Wellington, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||English honours|
|Debut||Debut Film : U R My Jaan (2011)
Debut TV: Rishta.com (2010)
|Family||Father- Sudhir Kumar Sakhuja
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Shyam Sakhuja (Elder)
|Hobbies||Travelling and reading|
|Controversies||She had to quit her TV show Saas Bina Sasuraal due to her health complications due to tuberculosis.|
|Favourite Food||Pani Puri, cakes, paranthas and Khichdi|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan and Huma Qureshi|
|Favourite Film||Green Mile and Forrest Gump|
|Favourite Book||Not Without My Daughter by Betty Mahmoody|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohit Nag (Producer)|
|Husband||Rohit Nag (Producer)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Aishwarya Sakhuja
- Does Aishwarya Sakhuja smoke?: No
- Does Aishwarya Sakhuja drink alcohol?: No
- In 2015, she participated in famous dance show “Nach Baliye 7” with her husband Rohit Nag.
- She hosted shows like “India’s Dancing Superstar” and “Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati” in 2013.
- She was the finalist of Miss India contest in 2006.
- Her husband Rohit Nag took the help of actor Karan Vahi for his setting with her.
- Due to her tall height, she is referred to as the “female Amitabh Bachchan.”
- In 2015, she participated in adventurous show “Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.”
- She spend most of her childhood in Arunachal Pradesh, Bhuj and Gwalior as her army background father was posted there.
- In 2010, she was the guest contestant of Kaun Banega Crorepati 4.