70th Happy Independence Day India 2016 Quotes, Speech, Wishes Whatsapp fb status download
15th August is the day when India tasted its freedom with the help of so many leaders and people who sacrificed their lives fighting for their rights. The year 2016 will mark the 70th year of India’s independence. This day is celebrated with much enthusiasm and everyone enjoys a national holiday on this day. The whole country celebrates the spirit of freedom by hoisting the flag early in the morning.People distribute sweets and greet each other Happy Independence Day. It is a special day for every Indian and they send various greetings and messages in the form of SMS to their loved ones and friends.
Everyone knows that India earned its freedom on 15th august 1947 and this year marks the 70th year of freedom in the country. Everyone celebrates this year with great enthusiasm and it is also a national holiday so people get to enjoy the spirit of freedom peacefully on this day.
So Check this collection of best 70th Happy Independence Day India 2016 Quotes, Speech, Wishes Whatsapp fb status download,independence day speech.So share this 70th independence day images,wallpapers,pictures with your friends on Facebook.Do check Quotes, Speech, Wishes Whatsapp fb status for 70th Independence Day.
Happy independence day Quotes
- A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. –Mahatma Gandhi
- India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border!
-Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA
- He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself.- Thomas Paine, English-American political activist
- You give me your blood and I will give you Independence! –Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge… At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic.” – Indira Gandhi
- “At the dawn of history India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and the grandeur of her success and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “How can one be compelled to accept slavery? I simply refuse to do the master’s bidding. He may torture me, break my bones to atoms and even kill me. He will then have my dead body, not my obedience. Ultimately, therefore, it is I who am the victor and not he, for he has failed in getting me to do what he wanted done.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.” – Louis D. Brandeis
- “We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!” – Albert Einstein
- “India has two million gods, and worships them all. In religion all other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire.” – Mark Twain
- “Bombs and pistols do not make a revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpended on the whetting-stone of ideas.” — Bhagat Singh
- “Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.” – Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Whatever difficulties we may face, we must never give up the quest for truth, which alone is God himself.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- “Apparently, I’ve acted like a terrorist. But I’m not a terrorist.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The essential thing in religion is making the heart pure. The kingdom of heaven is within us but only pure heart can see the ‘king’!” – Bhagat Singh
- “We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” – B.R. Ambedkar
Happy independence day Status for Whatsapp & Facebook
- Be the cause of unity, Fight against corruption, Flair the flag of our nation.. Happy Independence Day .
- Celebrate the free spirit of India May this Independence Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity Happy Independence Day
- Freedom in the Mind, Faith in the words.. Pride in our Souls.. Lets salute the Nation.. Our Independence Day
- It is day to pay salute to all those who became the reason of this land. Happy Independence.
- Happy Independence DayI’m Proud To Be A INDIAN.. Where At Least I Know.. I’m Free..
- On the glorious day of Independence Day Here’s wishing your life will be blessed with peace and happiness. Wish you a Happy Independence Day.
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! Happy Independence Day.
- Lets celebrate and solute the noble cause,
Its our nation which is shining as it was,
Its Independence Day Today..
Don’t forget the effort,make it movement of mass !!
- You give me your blood and I will give you Independence! – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- One nation,One vision,One identity,No nation is perfect, it needs to be made perfect.Happy Independence Day 2016!
- Independence Day is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2016.
- True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.
- आजाद की कभी शाम नहीं होने देंगें;शहीदों की कुर्बानी बदनाम नहीं होने देंगें;
बची हो जो एक बूंद भी गरम लहू की;तब तक भारत माता का आँचल नीलाम नहीं होने देंगें!
स्वतंत्रता दिवस की सभी को बधाई!
- आओ देश का सम्मान करें, शहीदों की शहादत को याद करें, एक बार फिर से राष्ट्र की कमान, हम हिन्दुस्तानी अपने हाथ धरे, आओ स्वंतंत्र दिवस का सम्मान करें!
- Halki si dhoop barsat ke baad, thori si khushi her baat ke baad, Isi tarah mubarak ho aap ko, Jashan-e-azadi 1 din k baad…. Wish you a very happy independence day !
- मैं भारत बरस का हरदम अमित सम्मान करता हूँयहाँ की चांदनी मिट्टी का ही गुणगान करता हूँ,
मुझे चिंता नहीं है स्वर्ग जाकर मोक्ष पाने की,
तिरंगा हो कफ़न मेरा, बस यही अरमान रखता हूँ।
- Today we are miles apart
but I wanna reach across the miles
and say I am thinking of you
in a very special way.
happy independence day
- FrEEdom is nothing but a chancE to bE bEttEr.
Independence Day FB Status in Hindi
MaY ThE Sun In His CoursE Visit No Land MorE FrEE, MorE HappY, MorE LOVELY, than this our own countrY! HappY IndEpEndEncE DaY.
Happy independence day Wishes
- We are very proud to be an Indian,
So love our Nation,
Work for our Nation to Grow,
Have a sprit,
Happy Independence Day 2016.
- Today we come together,
Be the cause for the unity,
Make it Beautiful day another..
Fight against corruption,
Spur the flag of On NATIONHappy Independence Day 2016!.
- Aao swatantrata ke un diwanon ko aaj hum yaad karein
jinho ne iski prapti ke liye apni jan haste haste gawai.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2016 TO ALL. JAI HIND.
- The nation will remain
the land of the free
only so long
as it is the home
of the brave.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2016.
- Saare jahan se achha HINDOSTAN hamara,
Hum bulbule hain iski ye gulsitan hamara!
Lets salute all the freedom fighters & try to be honest Indians.
Chalo Phir Se Aaj Wo Nazara Yaad Kar Le,Sahido Ke Dil Me Thi Jo Jwala Use Yaad Kar Le,Jisme Behkar Aazadi Pahunchi Thi Kinare PeDesh Bhakto Ke Khoon Ki Wo Dhaara Yaad Kar Le15 August 2016 Mubarak Ho
- Kya Hindu Kya Muslim
Kya Sikh Kya IsaiMere Bharat Maa Ne Kaha ThaHum Sab Bhai Bhai Hai
Bharat Ki Pehchaan Ho Tum ,Jammu Ki Jaan Ho Tum.Sarhad Ka Armaan Ho Tum,Delhi Ka Dil Ho Tum,Aur Bhaarat Ka Naam Ho TumHappy Independence Day 2016