10 Super Easy Hairstyles for Girls in 2017
Summers are on the onset and we girls just can’t wait to try our new summery dresses and those cute florals but what about our hairdo? We can’t just be donning the same high bun and the sleek pony at every other new dress. Thus, to be the center of attraction and look a total eye candy, we’ll give you a few bright ideas on simple hairstyles for short, medium and long hair you can wear to an outing or any of your special occasions.
- The Weave low Pony
- The Hunny Bun A perfectly shaped bun can be of such an envy and this new hunny bun is sure to be one of the cute hairstyles for college girls that they can team over a cute dress or just a casual jumpsuit. You just need a sock to help with the shape of the bun and a hair spray to keep it in place.
- A Triple-Braid Hairdo Small cornrows in this hairstyle can look so cute, at the same time giving an edge to a basic hair look. Not to forget being the ‘it’ thingy in the world of hairstyles as it is worn by new age divas like Rita Ora and Kylie Jenner giving it way as a funky hairstyle for girls.
- Cute Wavy Hair Being a demure look, it can instantly take you from day to night. Not to forget the beauty of curly, bouncy and soft hair at the same time. There are many ways to get this wavy hair but you should keep in mind that it is best suited on a round face.It is one of the easiest hairstyles for girls.
- A Tuck and Cover Hairstyle for Long Hair Being as easy as it sounds you just need to follow two simple steps i.e first tuck your hair in and then cover it. It can be perfect for a Sunday brunch or just a day out at the beach, giving you an edge over the usual bun hairstyles and is one of the cute hairstyles for college going girls.
- A Knotty Pony Now this is definitely something new, a variation to the classic ponytail which may look a bit tricky but on the contrary it is just as simple. All you need is just knot your usual ponytail adding enough mousse to your hair to make it manageable and you are all set.
- The Braid-Wrapped Ponytail For those who want a braid as well as the ease of a ponytail can opt for this hairstyle. Giving you a country girl look, this hairstyle can work well with an office wear as well as for a day out.
- Pixie Cut A pixie cut is the unconventional way for sure and it is agreed upon that not everybody can carry this look but this hairstyle is sure going to be one of the easy cute hairstyles of 2017. Team it up with some chunky jewellery and you will look like a million bucks!
- A Super Long Ponytail When nothing else works then cheating gives you a way and in this case you will just love it. Be it the short or the curly hair, this hairstyle works wonders and changes your look instantly also it is a super easy hairstyle to make.
- Crown Hairdo Managing long thick hair can be such a task, buns can be heavy and ponytails being long. Crown braids is one of the best cute hairstyles for girls with long hair. Here is an easy escape making you all the more pretty.